View complete fotopage
View complete fotopage
|Thursday, 8-Mar-2007 04:55
||Email | Share | Bookmark
Tuna Buns & Raisins Buns
Tuna buns at baking
A few minutes more to go..
Tuna buns ready
One tuna bun please..
By courtesy of Biduri from myresipi.com
250gm high protein flour
100gm yogurt (natural flavour)
20gm castor sugar
1 teaspn salt
1 teaspn instant dry yeast
For Tuna Fillling:
80gm canned tuna
2 tblspn tomato sauce or chillie sauce
1/2 teaspn white pepper
* Mix all ingredients and set aside.
**Or you can simply use multi choices of ready made canned tunas.
egg for gliss
1. In a bowl combine all dry ingredients. Make a hole in the centre and pour wet ingredients. Knead for 10mins. Leave to prove for awhile.
2. Punch out gas. knead a little bit and divide into ten equal size small balls. Leave to proof for 10 mins.
3. Take one dough and flatten on palm. Put the filling and wrap well.
4. Place on a thinly floured baking tray. Cut a cross on the dough surface using a kitchen scissors to open up the surface.
5. Repeat until all are done.
6. Leave aside until the size of doughs doubled.
7. Put some mayoneise on the top, sprinkle some dry parsley and apply eggwash for gliss.
8. Bake in pre-heated oven at 180 deg cel for 12 mins.
350gm high protein flour
6gm dried instant yeast
1/2 teaspn salt
50gm castor sugar
18ml fresh milk
15gm mixed fruits (optional)
1. Mix flour and yeast evenly. Add water little by little and mix well for 5 mins.
2. Add sugar, salt, egg, milk and butter. Knead for 10-15mins. Let it rest for 20 mins.
3. Add in raisins and mixed fruits in the dough. Let rest again for 15-20 mins.
4. Divide into 12 equal size and round them. Place on thinly floured baking tray.
5. Let it rest until double the size. Then bake in a pre-heated oven at 180 deg cel for 15 mins.
6. Gently brush with milk or butter once out of the oven.
Still in the mood of baking buns, here`s sharing with all two recipes of Tuna buns and Raisin buns. Thanx to Biduri for the lovely tuna buns. We had them for last few days dinner. As for the raisins buns, I just follow the recipe from the leaflet attached to the Mauripan yeast box. It was actually meant for a loaf recipe but I would rather turned them into buns. Easy to handle and eat. I just thought I would need a really sharp knife or cutter to nicely cut the loaf into slices. Or else I would be pressing the loaf down with my blunt knife before I could get it sliced.
The raisins buns were served for yesterday morning breakfast and nicely had with cups of hot tea. I even chipped and dunked the bun in my tea. Ha ha ha...a Malaysian typical way of eating `roti` with hot drinks..Ok, I`m not sure if I will be posting more buns and rolls recipes after this but I hope you people won`t get bored. Till then....have a nice day
|1. Nabialishad : Iye..iye..sama-samalah kita jangan jatuh keboringan..bila dah boring apa pun tak jadik..
2. MamaFami : Sure..sure..I will...ni pun kidz dah request suruh buat mexican buns...alahai dengan oven yg chinoni tu..sekali bakar 2 biji aje boleh masuk..laammmmmbatnyer nak abih... Kat Malawi, tuna ada ke??..Mahal dak ???
3. mommy_d&d : Macam-macam ada sebab seronok nak share ngan kenkawan FP..Trylah tuna buns tuu...tak yah dah beli kat kedai..
4. ida : meriah..meriah dengan roti2 yang diuli dengan tangan..sampai berpeluh-peluh tis..tis..tis...peluhku menitis
5. Meorjay : Jangan telan MJ oooiiii..nanti tercekik susah pulak...makan pelan2..Oh di Tasik TTwangsa kaa...ingatkan dlm studio..
6. Jeff : Gambar2 tu taklah seelok mana pun..snapped guna handphone jer, tapi roti2nya mmg bagus..iye..iye..pekena dengan kopi or teh tarik panas..rumbu nalla reke...
7. Zakiah : Ha ah..tumpang zakiah pun tgh in the mood.. baik uli tepung cepat-cepat..nanti hilang mood..lambat pulak nak tunggu mood barru mai..
8. Jeni : Pakai tepung biasa mungkin kalau kena gaya boleh jadik cantik juga...Tambah lagi satu ingredient..kalimah"Bismillah" InsyaAllah....mak selalu pesan gitu bila masak...
9. ~F&Z~ : Sedap yee.. Sila...sila...memang rinn paparkan di sini untuk dikongsi bersama..cuba-cubalah mana yang berkenan...
10. Zana/Ros : Uiiihhh...main baling-baling ni nanti kena dahi..benjoll ooooohhhh
11. Mamazieza : Awatnyer tak jadik roti mama...ari tu jadik..walaupun GEDEBUS!!!!..
[b]13. Kuchai : Nak buat roti nak kena tunggu seru ke????