View complete fotopage
View complete fotopage
|Thursday, 15-Feb-2007 01:43
||Email | Share | Bookmark
IT`S OUR 16TH ANNIVERSARY........
Hoooo...hoooo..hoooo...It`s our 16th Wedding Anniversary today !!!!
We officially got married on the 14th Feb 1991..and warmly celebrated during the reception
function on the 15th.
Phewwww...time runs so fast. But I`m still enjoying my marriage life as it is...happily and full
of affections and loves from people around. Maybe it is just an ordinary day..without big parties
and expensive gifts..Nevertheless, just by having him around enough to cheer my day.
I`m glad he accepts me the way I am..and I love him tooo..juuuust the way he is.
Really appreciate this true journey of life as we shall never be able to return to our pass, so..
let`s just enjoy it..appreciate every single thing we do and every single moment we share..love each other..need each other..cares for each other..coz if we don`t do it now..we might regret on the later days should we be seperated..
Ahaks....just to make the day a litte special than the rest of other day..I baked and decorated this cake for us.
CHEESE CAKE WITH STRAWBERRY MOUSSE
As requested by hubby, I made the previous Souffle Cheese Cake as the base but made this STRAWBERRY MOUSSE as the coating...yumm..yumm..sour sweetness of the strawberry flavour blends with the creamy taste of cheese.
Here`s the STRAWBERRY MOUSSE recipe :
By courtesy of Florence of `Do What I Like`.
A) 450g strawberry
2 tbsp lemon juice
Extra strawberry sliced and cubed (as much as you like)
Whole strawberry for garnish (optional)
B) 350ml whipping cream
2 - 3 tbsp icing sugar
C) 100g white chocolate or more
70ml whipping cream
D) 15g gelatin
60ml hot water
1. Clean and hull the strawberries. Add in 25g sugar and let it sit for awhile. Puree them in a blender and put it through the strainer. You should get about 400ml strawberry puree. Stir in 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
2. Whip 350ml whipping cream with 2 - 3 tbsp icing sugar till mousse state.
3. Melt 100g chocolate in 70ml whipping cream.
4. Dissolve gelatin in hot water and stir this into the strawberry puree. Reserve 2 tbsp of this puree for the swirl effect.
5. Add melted white chocolate into the strawberry puree.
6. Fold the strawberry chocolate mixture into the whipped cream. Ready to coat. Use the reserved strawberry puree to make swirl on the cake.
Look at the `swirl of love`..et chewahhh..konon-koonnya le tuuu....and the choc-coated strawberries...ala-ala datuk CT gitu..
Accompanying this Cheese Strawberry Mousse cake is the forever-loved- CHOCOLATE MOIST-cake..
The recipe as follows...
BEST CHOC MOIST CAKE
By courtesy of Allrecipe.com
1 cup margarine
1 3/4 cup sugar ( I used 1 1/2 cup)
2 1/2 cups multi-purpose flour
6 tblspn unsweetend cocoa powder
1 1/2 teaspn baking soda
1 1/2 cup fresh milk
1 1/2 teaspn vanilla essence
1 teaspn salt
1. Preheat oven to 175 Deg Cel.
2. Grease and line 9x13" pan ( I used 9" round pan)
3. Sift together flour, baking soda, cocoa powder and salt.
4. Cream together margarine and sugar until light and fluffy.
5. Beat in eggs one at a time, then stir in vanilla.
6. Beat in flour alternately with milk, mixing just until incorporated.
7. Pour batter into pan and bake for 40-45 mins. Allow to cool on a wire rack. Garnish as desired.
...Want a slice..??....
And I made this tooooo....
We had this on its own and ate together with nasi goreng daging.....
I marinated the chicken for 2 hours with black pepper sauce, kasturi lime juice and honey...Then grill in the oven for 1 hr 20 mins, that`s it. Later we had it with blackpepper sauce and mayo..Not enough time to make other gravy.
I got this from my dearie hubby..Thanx dear. Nothing compares to your everlasting love..but..rinn terima jugaklah dengan hati yang terbuka.. .
Apaaaa.........nak tengok isi???..Tak yah lah ye....ok for now, see you all in next episode...